VETUNI Welcome Centre is a starting point for all the newcomers to our university. We provide you with the necessary information, help you with the orientation at the campus or connect you with other people at the university.
Are you applying for the study program at our university and struggle with any of the steps of the application process or need some additional information? Do not hesitate to contact us; we will help you with or answer your questions about:
- online application
- required documents for the application process
- entrance exam
- how to get to our university
Are you an exchange student struggling with any issues upon arrival, or do you need assistance during your first days at our university?
Reach out to us if you:
- need to connect with the mobility coordinator or help to set up an appointment
- need help with other university-related issues (classes, teachers, library, canteen, etc.)
- want a BUDDY, that will be your guide during the exchange
- need help with accommodation, transportation, or medical help
- need help with any other issues concerning your stay in the Czech Republic
STAFF FROM ABROAD
Are you a teacher, doctor, or scientist coming from abroad? Reach out to us if you need assistance upon your arrival or help with other issues concerning your stay at VETUNI.
Where can you find us?
VETUNI Welcome Centre is located in the Rectorate building (on the left when entering through the main university entrance).
Ing. Simona Dordevic
tel.: +420 541 562 446
+420 541 562 447